- My 2 year old is barking like a sealion this morning!
- Why does my 5 year old daughter have an itchy bottom all the time? My doctor says it is not thrush.
- My 13 year old son has started complaining of headaches. How do I know if it’s serious?
- My two-year-old can only just string two words together. Is she delayed?
- How can I help my child sleep better?
- bladder problems
- breathing problems
- child development
- eye problems
- first aid
- growth issues
- speech and language
- tummy problems
Tag Archives: emergencies
Croup is the term we use to refer to the effect on a child (usually younger than 5 years) of a viral infection which makes their upper airway around their vocal cords swell. Any virus can do it although one … Continue reading