- My 2 year old is barking like a sealion this morning!
- Why does my 5 year old daughter have an itchy bottom all the time? My doctor says it is not thrush.
- My 13 year old son has started complaining of headaches. How do I know if it’s serious?
- My two-year-old can only just string two words together. Is she delayed?
- How can I help my child sleep better?
- bladder problems
- breathing problems
- child development
- eye problems
- first aid
- growth issues
- speech and language
- tummy problems
Tag Archives: babies
Many infants will be growing out of their cows milk protein allergy (CMPA) towards the end of their first year. Weaning starts at 4-6 months and there are some very well written guides to first tastes and weaning stages at … Continue reading
Usually not. If his eyes are very red with copious amounts of pus coming from them and he is less than a month old you should seek medical advice urgently. The majority of babies however just have a blocked duct which … Continue reading
If only we knew… As outlined at http://www.helpguide.org/mental/pdf/Colic.pdf, colic is a general term used when a baby cries for more than 3 hours a day for more than 3 days a week. We are not entirely sure what causes the … Continue reading
Heart murmurs are common in children. When a doctor listens to a child’s heart with a stethescope, they normally hear a “lub-dub, lub-dub, lub-dub” noise. Occasionally there is an extra noise so we now hear “lub-shh-dub, lub-shh-dub, lub-shh-dub”. By far … Continue reading