- Why does my 5 year old daughter have an itchy bottom all the time? My doctor says it is not thrush.
- My 13 year old son has started complaining of headaches. How do I know if it’s serious?
- My two-year-old can only just string two words together. Is she delayed?
- How can I help my child sleep better?
- How to take a child’s heart rate
Tag Archives: speech and language
A simple rule of thumb is that, by their second birthday, children should be speaking in some two word sentences. This may be things like “mummy gone”. Health visitors know to refer children to speech and language therapists at the … Continue reading
5% of children develop stammering (synonym: stuttering) and 80% grow out of it. It tends to come on around the age of 3 or 4 on the background of normal language development up until that point. It seems that it … Continue reading