- Why does my 5 year old daughter have an itchy bottom all the time? My doctor says it is not thrush.
- My 13 year old son has started complaining of headaches. How do I know if it’s serious?
- My two-year-old can only just string two words together. Is she delayed?
- How can I help my child sleep better?
- How to take a child’s heart rate
Tag Archives: seizures
Some children briefly jerk – usually their hands and feet – while sleeping. If it only happens when they are asleep and they are otherwise growing and developing normally they need no investigations and no medications. YouTube has a good … Continue reading
Probably not. It is not uncommon for children between the ages of about 6 months and 6 years to have a seizure if their temperature rises quickly to over 38.5 degrees C. 3-4% of children will have had one by … Continue reading