- Why does my 5 year old daughter have an itchy bottom all the time? My doctor says it is not thrush.
- My 13 year old son has started complaining of headaches. How do I know if it’s serious?
- My two-year-old can only just string two words together. Is she delayed?
- How can I help my child sleep better?
- How to take a child’s heart rate
Tag Archives: nutrition
Many infants will be growing out of their cows milk protein allergy (CMPA) towards the end of their first year. Weaning starts at 4-6 months and there are some very well written guides to first tastes and weaning stages at … Continue reading
More and more people are moving away from the heavy meat diets we were used to as children ourselves but lots of us worry about ensuring adequate nutrients when we do that – for ourselves as well as for our babies … Continue reading
Much of the time we don’t know is the honest answer. There are a number of diagnoses that your GP or paediatrician will try to rule out by asking you and your child lots of questions about the nature of … Continue reading
Take a look at this graph that shows you that children tend to have slightly bowed legs (“varus” in medical terminology) when they start to walk which should straighten up around the age of 2 and may then “overshoot” into … Continue reading