- Why does my 5 year old daughter have an itchy bottom all the time? My doctor says it is not thrush.
- My 13 year old son has started complaining of headaches. How do I know if it’s serious?
- My two-year-old can only just string two words together. Is she delayed?
- How can I help my child sleep better?
- How to take a child’s heart rate
Tag Archives: jaundice
60% of newborn babies born between 37 and 42 weeks gestation look a bit yellow (early onset neonatal jaundice) around about day 2 or 3 of life. Babies born earlier than 37 weeks are even more likely to be jaundiced. … Continue reading