- Why does my 5 year old daughter have an itchy bottom all the time? My doctor says it is not thrush.
- My 13 year old son has started complaining of headaches. How do I know if it’s serious?
- My two-year-old can only just string two words together. Is she delayed?
- How can I help my child sleep better?
- How to take a child’s heart rate
Tag Archives: food
Many infants will be growing out of their cows milk protein allergy (CMPA) towards the end of their first year. Weaning starts at 4-6 months and there are some very well written guides to first tastes and weaning stages at … Continue reading
More and more people are moving away from the heavy meat diets we were used to as children ourselves but lots of us worry about ensuring adequate nutrients when we do that – for ourselves as well as for our babies … Continue reading
If only we knew… As outlined at http://www.helpguide.org/mental/pdf/Colic.pdf, colic is a general term used when a baby cries for more than 3 hours a day for more than 3 days a week. We are not entirely sure what causes the … Continue reading
The UK Department of Health recommends that all children between 6 months and 5 years receive vitamin supplements. This is especially important if they are fussy eaters and/or if they fall into a high risk group for Vitamin D deficiency. … Continue reading