- My 2 year old is barking like a sealion this morning!
- Why does my 5 year old daughter have an itchy bottom all the time? My doctor says it is not thrush.
- My 13 year old son has started complaining of headaches. How do I know if it’s serious?
- My two-year-old can only just string two words together. Is she delayed?
- How can I help my child sleep better?
Tagsallergy asthma babies bedwetting behaviour bladder problems breathing problems child development constipation eczema emergencies eye problems fever first aid food growth issues heart infestations jaundice newborn nutrition parenting psychology reflux seizures sleep speech and language tummy problems wheeze
Tag Archives: emergencies
Croup is the term we use to refer to the effect on a child (usually younger than 5 years) of a viral infection which makes their upper airway around their vocal cords swell. Any virus can do it although one … Continue reading