- Why does my 5 year old daughter have an itchy bottom all the time? My doctor says it is not thrush.
- My 13 year old son has started complaining of headaches. How do I know if it’s serious?
- My two-year-old can only just string two words together. Is she delayed?
- How can I help my child sleep better?
- How to take a child’s heart rate
Tag Archives: constipation
Much of the time we don’t know is the honest answer. There are a number of diagnoses that your GP or paediatrician will try to rule out by asking you and your child lots of questions about the nature of … Continue reading