- Why does my 5 year old daughter have an itchy bottom all the time? My doctor says it is not thrush.
- My 13 year old son has started complaining of headaches. How do I know if it’s serious?
- My two-year-old can only just string two words together. Is she delayed?
- How can I help my child sleep better?
- How to take a child’s heart rate
Tag Archives: behaviour
A child not sleeping as early/late/long/peacefully as his or her parents expect is one of the most common topics of conversation in my consultations – even if that was not the main reason for making the appointment! If the child … Continue reading
Much of the time we don’t know is the honest answer. There are a number of diagnoses that your GP or paediatrician will try to rule out by asking you and your child lots of questions about the nature of … Continue reading
I am a firm believer in parenting skills courses. Many, if not most, parents of young children nowadays were disciplined physically by their parents when their behaviour was unacceptable. Parents are now told that that is not an acceptable way to treat … Continue reading