- Why does my 5 year old daughter have an itchy bottom all the time? My doctor says it is not thrush.
- My 13 year old son has started complaining of headaches. How do I know if it’s serious?
- My two-year-old can only just string two words together. Is she delayed?
- How can I help my child sleep better?
- How to take a child’s heart rate
Tag Archives: allergy
Many infants will be growing out of their cows milk protein allergy (CMPA) towards the end of their first year. Weaning starts at 4-6 months and there are some very well written guides to first tastes and weaning stages at … Continue reading
Much of the time we don’t know is the honest answer. There are a number of diagnoses that your GP or paediatrician will try to rule out by asking you and your child lots of questions about the nature of … Continue reading
Possibly, but not necessarily. The National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) guideline for eczema in children suggests that health professionals should consider cows’ milk protein allergy (CMPA) in babies under 6 months of age who have not responded … Continue reading